- 24-Jan-2017 to 25-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Audubon, PA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Horizon Services, a dynamic, rapidly-growing HVAC and Plumbing company, is growing again! We are seeking a highly skilled Customer Service Coordinator/ Dispatcher to join our team at our Audubon, PA location.
We are seeking someone to work Monday-Friday from 2:30pm-11:00pm. Weekend rotation is required.
Our associates are our most important resource. They provide the sole source for our ability to meet our customer's needs. We have set high standards for job qualification and job performance. Our associates must have strong skills and a willingness to learn and grow. We will provide training in a positive environment in which these skills can grow and expand. You must have a positive attitude, a smile in your voice and a willingness to help as we pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers.
This position is responsible for scheduling and dispatching HVAC Service and Plumbing Technicians by reviewing and optimizing routes, answering incoming phone calls (existing customers), providing exceptional customer service and making sure all ticket information is entered in the computer correctly. Responsibilities will also include creating dispatch numbers for all parts ordered, following up on part orders, and scheduling appointments for part installation.
Enjoy a fun, family oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer and each employee, and where each department is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork. You will be given an opportunity to grow professionally, personally and financially.
We offer a very competitive salary, an impressive monthly bonus plan, incentive plans and many other family-oriented benefits. Medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, company supplied life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401(k) plan with employer match are additional benefits offered.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
• a minimum of two years office/customer service experience (dispatch experience is preferred)
• A professional appearance
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers • Strong customer service attitude.
• Able to plan and schedule work rather than just react.
• Able to "think on your feet" to provide customers with needed information for their specific installation or repair.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft office and ability to learn customer service management and scheduling / dispatch software.